Neuroscience is the scientific study of the structure and function of the nervous system. A minor in Neuroscience allows students to examine the brain and how it functions, the relationship between the brain and behavior, and explore one of the most compelling scientific frontiers in understanding ourselves and our actions.
- Assistant Professor Elise A. Kikis, Biology, Chair
- Assistant Professor Bethel Sharma, Chemistry
- Associate Professor Alyssa R. Summers, Biology
- Assistant Professor Brandy N. Tiernan, Psychology
- Associate Professor Helen V. Bateman, Psychology